Of the roughly 12 million people in the Paris region, less than 1% are evangelical Christians. The city has a 25% Muslim population, and contains huge people groups from every region of the world. Paris is also home to a huge international business population, with 10 of the world’s 100 largest companies headquartered there. It is a strategic mission field in the midst of Western Europe.
There are many bridges through the heart of Paris as The Seine river makes it’s way through the heart of the city. We call this ministry “The Bridge” because right now Paris is filled with more foreigners than at any point in its 2000 year history. They share one thing in common: A need to meet Jesus Christ. We want to provide a place in the kingdom of God for these people to come together.
“The Bridge” is a groundbreaking church planting and ministry effort in the city of Paris.
What is the Bridge?
- International Church
- Home for culturally unique congregations
- Church planting engine for the Paris area
- Ministry Center focusing on the ethnically diverse population of Paris
- Base for short-term teams serving in outreach, construction, and arts ministry
- Internship and ministry mentoring center
- Team-based ministry approach
- Network of support for local ministries working to impact Paris
See www.thebridgeparis.com to see the church plant’s website.
The Bridge Project and The Tysons: To give online or setup a monthly gift, click here.